Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Out of touch


Jeesus, fricking, Christ I haven't posted anything for ever (almost). So here's my...

....set list from last Tuesday's Pamflet IV launch party at Sketch....

I haven't got a clue what order I played this lot in.

the Left Outsides - Leaving the Frozen Butterflies Behind
Blondie - Sunday Girl (French version)
The Gossip - Standing in the Way of Control
The Sounds - Tony the Beat
The YYYs - Gold Lion
Young & Restless - Satan
Siouxsie & the Banshees - Christine
X - Nausea
The Long Blondes - Giddy Stratospheres
The Like - What I Mean and What I Say
The Runaways - Queens of Noise
Girlschool - Take it All Away
Danielle Dax - Cathouse
Pretty Vicious - Hollywood Forever
Lene Lovich - I Think We're Alone Now
The Would be Goods - Miss La Di Dah
Cansei de ser Sexy - Meeting Paris Hilton
Linda Ronstadt - Tumbling Dice
Bikini Kill - I Like Fucking
Peaches - Two Guys

....And my Club NME setlist from the Friday before last (with Peaches Geldof in support)

I can't remember the order again think it went something like this (I was quite drunk):

YYYs - Gold Lion
Siouxsie & the Banshees - Spellbound
Sabrina - Boys
Falco - Der Kommissar
Yazoo - Don't Go
Fox n Wolf - In Yr Underwear
Kim Wilde - Never Trust a Stranger
The Sounds - Tony the Beat
Motorhead (ft Wendy O Williams) - No Class
Cansie de ser Sexy - Meeting Paris Hilton
Lene Lovich - I Think We're Alone Now
Shannon Let the Music Play
Joan Jett - Bad Reputation
Au Pairs - Inconvenience
The Long Blondes - Seperated by Motorways (Sexmatronic remix)
Iron Maiden - The Number of the Beast

and, um, some other songs maybe....

What I didn't play is this or maybe I did - Lorena C - Rock Your Body, kind've like Yelle a bit, but a little more Euro-cheese (that's a positive by the way).

Couple of Peaches tracks on Pardon My Freedom, veeerrry good. This one is really great too - Boys Wanna be Her. In fact the whole damn album is doing it for me.

And a MSTRKRFT song - She's Good For Business (not especially keen on the rest of the album, mind).

And just have to mention these guys Young & Restless, that have been mentioned on loads of blogs, but are worth mentioning again because they are kicking ass.

1 Comments:

At 1:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty Vicious/The Like/blondie
amazing set.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home