Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Song of the Day No.6 'Radio' by Anita Hill


I don't know anything about this band, because they're French (I assume) and everything that has been written about them or by them seems to be in French too.

In fact, I came across them purely by accident on a French guy's (or girl's) blog . If you understand French go to their website and please tell me what it says. And also download their demo for free, yay.

In my (very limited) experience of French music, it is by and large, crap, particularly their guitar based music, and I'm still trying to convince myself that somehow they aren't French, maybe they just live there and speak the language, because no matter how positive the front of my mind is about Anita Hill the back of my mind is spluttering condescendingly about the front of my mind's lack of musical taste.

But this song rocks, and damn hard at that. Just listen to it and try to forget they're French.

Anita Hill - Radio

Oh yeah, the next post will be about food, honest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home