Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

THE DEPRESSING

I imagine anyone familiar with Colder’s Heat would have put this bottom on the list of ‘warm bosom’ listening material. Jesus Christ, talk about depressing. No don’t. Depressing doesn’t do it justice. This is the soundtrack to seeing your cat get run over. I reckon I was on my 4th or 5th cup of tea by now and even its rejuvenating powers couldn’t save me. Why I then decided to put Black Dice’s Broken Ear Record on is something I can only put down to my disturbed state of mind at the time. If this is actually more accessible sounding than their previous stuff, as most reviews seem to suggest, then I guess I got off lightly, but to my poor ears, even Beaches & Canyons would have been a preferable option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home