Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Lovelife Sets 7th November

Set 1
Kate Bush – Aerial
Klein & MBO – Dirty Talk
All Girl Summer Fun Band – Brooklyn Phone Call
Nina Hagen – TV Snooze
The Kills – No Wow (MSTRKRFT remix)
DMX Krew – The End of the World
Kate Bush – King of the Mountain
Jackson & His Computer Band – Utopia
Miss T & The Japanese Tourists – Little Girl
Blondie – Sunday Girl (French Version)
Kelly Polar – Beauty in the Moon
My Bloody Valentine – Only Shallow
Ladytron – Destroy Everything You Touch
The Rosebuds – Leaves Do Fall
Kim Wilde – Never Trust a Stranger With Your Heart
Robyn – Crash & Burn Girl
Frigo – Dressed (edit)
The Cardigans – Godspell
Judas Priest – Diamonds & Rust
Juliette & the Licks – Money in My Pocket
Shocking Blue – Send Me a Postcard
Clor – Dangerzone
The Sisters of Mercy – This Corrosion

Set 2
dataPanik – Sense Not Sense
The Enevelopes – Sister n Love (Sam E Danger remix)
Peaches – Kick It
Holly & the Italians – Tell That Girl to Shut Up
Cobra Killer – I Like it When it Burns a Bit
The Knife – Listen Now
Dolly Parton – Burning
The A Frames – Experiment
Deep Purple – Speed King
Sigue Sigue Sputnik – Everybody Loves You (Tok Tok & Soffy O remix)
Electralane – On Parade
T. Raumschmiere – Sick Like Me
The Misfits – American Psycho
Miss TK & the Revenge – Fake Italians Ain’t No Stallions
Nous Non Plus – File Atomique
Cat5 – Play This Loud (Konstruction remix)
Robyn – Who’s That Girl
Hanin Elias – You Suck
The Like – What I Say and What I Mean
John Parr – St Elmo’s Fire
Von Iva - Showboat

Decided to lower the volume of 'oldies' this time round, my last set looked as though it was chosedn by my mum, albeit my mum on a particularly rockin' day. It was much fun to play as some of these tracks I'd only very recently heard myself... including the gatuitous Kate Bush plugs.

Managed to get 3 examples of 'Girl's name & the Somebodys' type bands in, including two who's 'girl's names' began 'Miss T...' ....

Wanted to try and choose two tracks that represented each set, but it was too hard so I chose Judas Priest, because some guy asked me 'who the hell is butchering this song?' and a 'Miss T' song.

dataPanik (new 'best Scottish' band from Bis members) and Miss T & the Japanese Tourists if you can't be arsed to scroll down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home