Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, August 05, 2006

SLIGHTLY OBSCURE ITALO DISCO


Super Radio are my new friend on Myspace, don't know much about them. I think they're a label and they have some fricking amazing Italo Disco acts on there, the most well-known to me being Camaro's Gang, who I believe were on I-F's Mixed Up In The Hague vol 1 (they were the days, sigh).

Their website is pretty cheapo looking, but they make up for it with the soft focus images from the 80s heyday of ID (see pic).

Anyway, I love Italo Disco, I'd forgotten all about it, well apart from like Zombi who are quite Italo.

Here's some for listening pleasure.

RAF - Self Control
Check Up Twins - Sexy Teacher
Lectric Workers - Robot is Systematic
Camaro's Gang - Bronx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home